Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Where does your creative energy come from?

While I did not prepare a full Thanksgiving dinner (the kids and I were invited out) I don't think I want to look at turkey for a while.  Why, you may ask?  Well, the store has been busy, there is yet another shipment of czech glass due in the next few days, and I seem to be in the midst of a creative surge -- knit, bead, knit, bead -- whatever shall I do?  New fire polish . . .


and rondelles . . .



 and the ever hard to find 15/0 czech charlottes . . .








and the MOST wonderful new clasps!


To top that off, maybe a buying trip to the Big Apple, a visit to a gem warehouse in L.A. over winter vacation (if I can bribe the kids to tear themselves away from their vacation) and my dear friend NanC Meinhardt was featured in the craft guild newsletter (you can read it here -- just scroll down to teacher interviews).  Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment